Monday, April 19, 2004

Me, Myself and my fan

Why must this happen?? Why must it be that good things come and bad things will follow later. I got a very nice date with her and she met some of my buddies in club. But when i went home, the air-con was spoilt!!! More sweaty nites and uneasy slp. Fan now is the only way out for me... Now my room always have this sweat smell... Kinda like some gym with sweaty bodybuilders all around. YUCK!!

Exams are coming and im not feeling the pressure... Im like happy go lucky type of feeling. Feels that way all the time ever since im enrolled into SP. Have to buck up alittle... 2 months time im gonna do myFYP, better make it a good one. Not going to treat it like some simple module. Im gonna score at least a B for it.

Im thinkin of her all the time. Guess im stuck in that direction. We have some common traits; eating anything, tok about cars, listen to rock music, mandarin sucks, etc... Maybe that is wat is making me so fond of her... Proposed to send her home tmr but she messaged me that she's not going sch tmr. Maybe i have to wait till next time.

Studying hard hard...

No comments: