Thursday, April 29, 2004

Doomsday Arrives

Why things have to go this way? Really lazy to wake up... Almost got the feeling of not waking up at all. Ate breakfast and drank milk, dan watch tv. But no mood to study, feel that SCM is really boring. So played games on my PS2 and left home to meet my classmate. Halfway, he called me and asked me to bring extra calculator. I rushed home and get it since i did not bring mine either. Haha... Then when i went to sch for the 2nd time, he said he went to play pool with other classmates. Boy i feel so play out... But what to do... Since on the way, might as well say, 'Okie, its okie. Go on, i go have lunch and meet later.' Lunch was settled in school, ate this stall that sold real cheap. A huge serving of fried rice, medium portion of fried chicken and bbq chicken and 2 scoops of coleslaw. After lunch was back to more studies... But realise i just felt sleepy... Went to my club, drop my bag, grab a ball and went to shoot some hoops. After that, came back and rest and revise a little... Left for the exam room and did my paper. It was tough, most questions i left it blank. Guess im not gonna make it this time. Went home while it was raining. Had to ask a favour from my brother to bring a brolly for me. Came home, ate dinner. After that, i join my clubmates in a conference. Discussed about the ADD, confirmed this time 120 participants (without my gal!!). Got lots more things to settle, guess i better be preparing for tmr's exam.

Nothing to reflect today. Except the betrayal of a meet with my classmate. I mean what can i say?? He is already on his way there with them. I can't do anythign right? And my policy is to not get angry or small matters... Why waste ur life or time on such minor matters? What have been done is done, nothing can be undone. I do realise that i maybe made use of. Meaning, they think i won't get angry therefore just try me once awhile. Maybe... But if they cross the line, i will be very nasty. Nobody likes a person that is named after a gun that is angry...

Muggin in books...

No comments: