Monday, April 05, 2004

Weekends!!!

Okie, i admit. I was lazy on saturday nite. I did not blog. But how u expect me to blog when man utd won arsenal and i celebrating like crazy!! Let the beer flow!! Haha... Its been a long while since arsenal have tasted lost. Knew its up to Man Utd to bring them the taste. Well.. Did not much on both days. Went sch to do project. Improved on the layout and such. Think i only completed only 10%. Arghz... I still got like 5 days left!! Saturday ended early due to partying and doing project work. I cut my hair again. Then i met an old fren. Boy she looked worse than i last saw her. Guess might be the work she doing, didnt ask her but kinda embarassed to asked anyway.

Sunday was usual, church and all. Went out with them for lunch then joined my family to do grocery shopping. Bought like 2 truckload of groceries. Guess its normal for customers of Giant (a very large supermarket). Dad bought some clothes while mum went to get a cable converter for her notebook. Did wan to get a portable harddisk... but realised its too exp!! Maybe i get it during the holidays. Now im still doing my project work. How i wonder i would go into attachment soon. That would end all projects and stress. Still waiting for the ADD, guess im kinda like my VP of the ICTclub. Anxious for the event to take place.

Tiredness taking over...

No comments: