Friday, April 16, 2004

No more sweaty nights!!

Hurah... Hip Hip, Hooray!! My air-con is repaired. Finally, my room is cooled. No more sweaty nites!! Today went school for 2 hours. What a waste of time... Felt like i did not really went school at all. Actually today lunch meet with my deary sister. Too bad she got something on last minute and we cancelled the meet. Oh no... She asked me about a social dance show... Man... I totally forgot about it... But it cost $20. How am i gonna cough up 20?? Also, im not a big fan of dancing. Not really good at enjoying such art event. To be honest, not good at enjoying art at all... Haha...

Did not go clubroom at all. Went once just to bring stuff over, was kinda empty... Like usual... Went home early today, never had this feeling for a long time. Did alot of things, realise i can do so much things with my free time at home. Think i really too relax... I shud relax... For today only, but tmr i will definitely enjoy. I meeting up with her. Hope we have a good time. Too bad there is no love story movie currently playing. Think have to make do with a comedy or other shows...

Dreaming of her...

No comments: