Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Being Useful or Being Used??

Woke up late today, last night was very warm with no wind and warm air lingering around. Had to switch on my air-con but... IT SPOILT!!! Brought in a fan but it was useless... Blew warm air at me, not much diff. Tonight will be no different either. Hot and warm... Darn that air-con.

Being useful or being used... My fortune from the start of the year was telling me that i will be used to do things. And usually its the sense that im being used and not useful. I felt it sometimes but always comfort myself by thinking im doing this to help a friend. Helping a friend is all that matters when i do things. Whether am i being used is another thing totally. I sometimes agree with my gal when she says that im being used. Im just too soft or too weak to reject. Think its my personality... Gonna go back to my work soon...

Missed cold nights...

No comments: