Friday, April 23, 2004

For soccer or for love: part2

Woke up late today, long time since i felt this way. Had a very fulfilling sleep, wonder when will the next long sleep come... Skipped a lesson due to the time slot, 2-3pm, expect me to go school for 1 hour lecture... No way... Went Queensway (shopping centre) to study and waited for my clubmates. Settled on the door gift of our ADD. Went over to IKEA to sit in their cafe to discuss about other related stuff to the ADD. Planned our schedule for the coming days... Realised i dun have much time to do anything else... Went back home ASAP, meet with my FYP mates and discussed on the project we are going to do. Took some time to settle down and set on a topic. Was thinking out of 5, excluding me, at least 4 will be there... In the end, only 3 were discussing. Im like quite dissapointed, but this was like the first ever meeting... So i think i set my expectation too high.

I asked my gal if she would be my partner/my date for the coming ADD.. She rejected me at first as her aunt will be celebrating her bday on that day. I was like devastated... In the end, i lost both sides. Had no time to see the soccer and the date was cancelled due to her being unable to make it. But at least she comforted me by saying she maybe able to make it if her aunt celebration were brought forward or push back. Either way, she will be able to join me for ADD. Praying real hard that that will happen...

A blank mind...

No comments: