Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Either This Or That

A short and long day it was... The air-com crew came this morning at 9am and started work installing the new machine. Hurray for them and hurray for my mom and dad. No more sweaty nights... Im now able to sleep with the blanket on with ease!! Continue studying and reading my notes... But always distracted. Realise in the end i have nothing going into my head to stay. Think tomorrow will be my doomsday. My younger brother came back home with the Ragnarok Online (RO) starter kit. A monthly payment for playing an online game. Sounds kinda lame and such... But since he have paid the kit, might as well ride along the fun. I have a character there too, so might as well enjoy the game again. This time... No lag man, smooth as silk. Went swimming, been a long time since i went into the pool. Swarm a few laps and im panting. Guess im really out of shape. Have to get into shape soon, else who gonna like my body? Ate dinner at home and rested soon after... Really don't feel like studying anymore. Hope i wont forward the module.

Today i realise that you usually have 2 choices, either this or that. And between the 2, 1 is good the other is bad no matter how u think. This is what happens when i choose a good choice, praise myself and thinking things are going my way. If I chose the other, i just regret and seldom do i learn. Unless the after effect is so big that i regret it for life. Somethings are just not the way it seems... You see it this way, other see it the other way. No matter what, the choice i chose will always be correct. That is what i believe. Even though i made a wrong decision, cosoling myself is going to make the thing worse. So... I wonder, the next time when i make a decision. What will i consider and what will i do? Am i growing older or just my thinking is getting more mature...

Digging a grave...

No comments: