Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Mono-toned Tuesday

Today was my presenation for my ECAD project. Everything went fine and i demostrated well infront of the lecturer. He had no problems with mine but just advised me on some pointers on how i can improve the site. Understood what he meant and what he was saying.. but whether i wan to improve it is another thing. How i hope i can forget about the project now and concentrate on the coming exam.

Now my ADD got problem. We have to fill at least 15 tables for the ADD to continue. Firstly, what kind of rule is that? I mean... If we are paying for the rental of the ballroom, who are they to command how many tables we are having. I think its one way or the other... Really hope that everything will go fine. My VP is under alot of stress today... She got her presentation for the same project and i think it went awry. Not really good for her. Hope the lord bless her and make her happier...

Heat kills mood...

No comments: