Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Winners forever

Today, the match of the lifetime for ICT 03/04. We fought a last soccer match with the SMA. At half-time... We were down 2-0 with SMA scoring 2 nice goals. But after halftime, we fought our way in and scored in 2 more... Even got a penalty to bring us to 3-3 till full time. Why must history repeat itself... This happenened to us when we fought with Sports club. But i must admit, the game was well controlled and the tension was brought down.

All my projects and assignments have been handed up. Im a free man... Well... Not totally free... I STILL GOT EXAMS!!! Man, how i hope this will be soon over. Of cause, passing my exams well is one thing too. That must happen for me to enjoy and promote to the final year of my poly life. Realised that time really passes fast during your teen years. The tears and joys are like so dear to me. I cannot believe that im actually going to the final phase of my poly life. Next stop, the Army. Hope i dont get lousy posts like storeman or cook. Boring jobs for boring pple.

Mind loses focus...

No comments: