Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Life is B-E-A-U-tiful

Today was really a slack day. Woke up at 9 plus in the morning, dilly dally around, played some computer game and still have time to prepare for school. Actually today had only 1 hour of lesson. So i went to sch rather late. Helped my classmate pick the important topics that will come out for our ECAD exam. Hope he can get thru the exam and continue his studies with me to the next year. Our academic year that is...

After school things happen rather fast. I spent my time doing nothing and just wasting it like it wasnt important at all. Went with 2, actually 3 because my VP was late, of my clubmates to discusss the possibility of having an embroided card as a door gift for our ADD. But its not feasible... Its too expensive... I mean, four bucks for a card?!?! I must admit its very nice and beautiful, but i need 150 pieces and my budget must be less than 400 bucks. How am i able to meet the manufacturer's price?? Therefore its back to the drawing board for new ideas for our door gift...

Studying is good...

No comments: