Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Woes...

Woke up real late today, realised its 12pm when i looked at my phone. Its like i slept the whole day. Man, wasted the morning. Did some revision, but just a little bit as i dun understand what im reading up, like all go in cannot be processed... Haha... Went to school to pick up some documents and proceeded to the my ADD venue, Traders' Hotel. Somewhat grand hotel as it belongs to the Shangrila Group. The ballroom was rather... How should i put this... Long. Its not the kind of ballroom that i assume... It should be like wider... I do not know how to explain this... But the place really is like small... After viewing the place, my clubmates and me sat at a nearby Mac to have dinner... For them is dinner for me is lunch, fancy having lunch at 5-6pm... Haha... Discussed about the stuff and such...

A very sad thing that happened today is my gal wont be coming for the ADD. She cannot confirm with me whether she is able to make it so she told me not to get her ticket. Another sad news is that my year1 are not going for the ADD. I mean, i took like so long to persuade her to go. She just back out like dat. I really feel very pissed. She promised me just to make me stop bugging her, but in the end... She backout like this... I wonder if they organise MY ADD... I will be the no money kind, last minute than i buy. Make them suffer how i suffer now. Make them feel what it is like to beg and persuade people. Like what my VP said, 'No matter how u beg, i wont let you go.' Cannot believe why she said that... All my hopes of dancing with her... Spending a whole night with her... Dashed... Poof!! Gone... She is like super rich... And im like... A normal kid... Will we ever be together?

So happy together...

No comments: