Monday, July 05, 2004

1st Day of School

Today was the first day of school. For some, it is the start of their Poly life. Some, continuation of their Poly life. And some... Well... We can't seem to get out as soon as possible. Had to report to school early for a briefing. In the end, the lecturer was late. What the hell was i doing so early in school anyway. But it was a good way to see all the course mates in one room. My group got together once more. We ate breakfast together and talked about our holiday stuff. Met my friend that went overseas for attachment. Not much change but still a good friend. After breakfast, we met our PTN. He is a lecturer that is in-charge of our FYP. Hope we have a good time with him. One more thing, the school Administration Department had a hidcup or something. I was robbed of my innocence. Last week i checked my timetable and i was in 3A/01. This morning i checked again i was posted to 3A/02. And i booked my driving lesson way before. So i had to skipped lesson today and attend my driving lesson. What a way to start the 1st day of school, skippping lessons. After that, i went back to my father's office to help out. Spent the rest of the day there.

School have not changed much since we ended 2 months ago. I guess i have been going back to school for so long i don't really notice the difference. Just last week, i went back every single day. But all i know is that the whole school(not the entire institution) is covered by posters. Posters of 'ICT Showcase'. Im like in so awe... But i dun have the feeling of exhibiting my wares. And the feeling of skipping lesson on the 1st day is not what i wanted. Maybe that is how Mondays should be...

Getting stressed soon...

No comments: