Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Get Ready, Get Set, Die!!

What a way to get things done. Finally, a day i wake up not to the sound of constuction. But to a very very weird dream i had. Tell u more later... Did the usual stuff and went school. Attended this lesson where the lecturer taught us how to tackle issues such as interviewing, resume writing and etc. The lecturer is trying very hard to keep the lesson humourous and intresting. Kept citing examples of his friends. One momment his friend is a lady, the next momment he is a male. Then he changes back to a lady. We are like laughing real badly each time he starts another example. Well, at least he tried to make the lesson less boring. After the lesson was back to proeject. Spent the rest of the day there. Think about this... Its 20 degrees and im like directly under the air-con's mercy. To think i have another 13weeks more to endure. If by the 4th week im still unable to adapt to the environment, i guess im going to get my winter gear to school. After school was nothing much, went home feeling lethargic and tired. Went for my scheduled run. Realised that running around wearing a shirt and shorts are a common thing around here. Its like so common, i guess its the trendy wear in my neighbourhood. Jogging, checked! Next, a cold bath, dinner, project and sleep!!

I was running. Escaping from some place. Around me are trees, big big trees. At the back, i heard screams of 'There he is!' and 'Get that boy!!' I ran, keep on running. Until i stumble over a ledge. I went over the ledge and starting falling.... Falling... Falling... Fell on top of my pillows and blanket. That is how i woke up this morning. I really wonder. What does my dream means? Why am i escaping? Where am i? It ran through my mind and i had to keep wondering this amazing dream i have. I know i like adventure, but escaping and being chased like an escapee is not my kind of adventure. My kind of adventure is exploring places unknown and conquering mountains and seas. That is my kind of adventure. Furthermore, i don't look like a boy. Im a man. Im nearing my 20s. For god sake, i old enough to be called an adult. What an insult by calling me a boy. Do i look that young?? What qualities does a man have that i don't?? Okie... I guess im getting harsh. I hope tonight when i go to bed, i will continue my dream. No more running, no more escaping, no more LEDGES!! Give me a horse, a panther, a tiger... Anything... Heck, even a donkey. I will be contented to be riding on such beasts.

NO MORE RUNNING...

P.S. I know how to ride a horse. So please, give me a black stallion.... And if not, please don't give me a talking donkey.

No comments: