Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Last Minute Outing

Had a really lazy morning, even had a thought of not going to school. But in the end, still crawled out of bed to start my day. First stop was school, met my groupmates to do our FYP project. In the next 4 months, my blog will mostly contain things about my FYP. It is because it takes up alot of my time!! But we did not do much anyway. My lecturer in-charge met us early around 11am for lunch. The school gave each student $5 for an outing with the lecturer. As long there is an outing, it does not matter whether we spend fully the amount given to us. So we had a lunch buffet at a restaurant located in the school. The food was quite good. We had quite a spread, roast beef, satay chicken, fried asparagus with garlic, etc. Our highest hit from the buffet table is the cream puff. Its like enlightenment when you pop one into your mouth. After that, we went back to our labs to continue our FYP project. Did a little bit and went off to join the other classmates for a class outing. Wasted like 20mins thinking of where to go and what to do. So in the end, we splited up into 2 groups. A group of gentlemen and another group of ladies. The ladies went for a Karaoke session. A very long session... The guys, we went over to pool saloon and enjoyed a game of table top ball games. After that, we moved to another location to play a round of LAN gaming. Had quite some fun and really enjoyed my time there. After that, both groups got back together. We wasted another 10-15mins deciding on where to eat. So after alot of discussion and thorough thinking... We decided on eating steamboat and BBQ at Marina South. Feel very funny that we took Monday like another normal saturday. Played and enjoyed ourselves like nobody's business. To add insult to injury, we are all doing our FYP. How 'stressful' that is... Ate, drink and took photos till late. Had to share a cab with 3 other friends to go home as we are all too tired to take other forms of public transport.

Logically speaking, this shouldn't be the way. What i expect today was a trip to Johor Bahru. I even brought my passport to go pass the Customs. In the end, it was striked off and we had to replan on the spot. Not my kind of class outing where we seperated ourselves into 2 groups. Do 2 different things and join back again for another event. I rather we plan one big event, spend the whole day there and do everything togethr. At least everything.... As im sure when you have more than 10 pple, its very difficult to get all to participate in the same event. But this outing have brought me closer to my other classmates. We have joked and laughed and really crapped everything under the sun. Even though im like not really the fun kind when it comes to studies and lessons, they accepted me as their classmate and their friend. They don't punch me, scold me for fun and disturb me like they do to the others. But i can see that when im with them, they would ask me along and they would think of my well being. Very happy to have them as classmates, even happier to have them as friends.

So very tired...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.......... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! havent finish yet??? so long LOL