Monday, July 19, 2004

2 Weeks have passed

2 weeks of school have passed. I realise that my stress is getting heavier and heavier everyday. Furthermore, i had a ultimate emotion bomb dropped on myself. Woke up to the sound of construction. Damn construction workers. Can't they work quieter... Popped out of bed and went into the bathroom to freshen up. Went directly to school. Spend the whole morning there. Did not do much as i had to bring them back home to complete. After the morning shift ended, i went over to photo developing uncle. Gave him a disc that contained pictures that my dad took when he was in Portugal watching the Euro Finals. Man... Each piece is 40cts. And the pictures are 117!! 4-5 days of overseas can get so much pictures!! After that, i went back home. Missed the days where there is a good book with me while i sit on long bus trips. Reached home and started drawing all the diagrams for my FYP. Very tedious work, but somebody got to do it. Here and there i took some break. Had this urge to drink but to think i would not control my mind fully made me shun it. Ate dinner at home, alone. Had canned hot dogs and instant noodles. After that i went back to work again.
 
Some people say relationships are a game that involves 2 person of different sex. They come together, being happy and leave each other when the happiness ends. Another version is love is just a fling. You either like being in one or you do not have the privillege to have one. To me, i think relationships are very personal stuff. It goes deep into your heart and show feelings that you will not show to others. You find someone you can be really comfortable with. Show all your care and concern to him/her. But sometimes, these relationships just cannot continue. Some reasons are you get bored of your partner. Others may feel that they are not meant to be... Either way, it will leave a deep scars on the heart. To me... This has happened for a few times. As times goes by, the scars get deeper. Some tell me these are experiences to keep so that you will not repeat the same mistake. Some say these will fade away when you have meet your life partner. I do not know which is true. But all i know is... These scars are going to be with me for the rest of my lives. Heard this on a show before... 'If you look back on this sadness, it comes after all the happiness that you have experienced. You would not feel this sad if you did not feel that happy at those times.'
 
Back being single...

No comments: