Thursday, July 01, 2004

L is for Lonely

Woke up really really early... Actually to see Holland crash out of the competition is really not very entertaining. But the soccer match is really exciting. Continue to sleep for awhile and wake up later to prepare for school. This time i went straight to my school instead of going to the clubroom. The students are scrambling to get to thier classes to retrieve their cans and prepare for thier voluntary work outside. We just assisted in crowd control and guiding lost sheeps. After that, i went out with my VP, Treasurer and Logistics Head for breakfast. Ate duck rice(duck meat with rice and cucumbers). My VP require to withdraw money to pay for her mobile bills. Since i'm more close to my VP, i brought her to the bank and we went together. She PASSED me her bank book for safekeeping. So after getting the money, she paid for her bills. She kept complaining that she is getting broke. But im sure she have another source of 'income'. Went back to school to discuss about the future posts of our club. Settled on the people and continued with our day. Went back to our school to help out in the fund raising. Sort out the coins and the notes and such. Had quite fun and tire ourselves out. In the end, we went out for dinner together. Met another guy from another club. So we ate Long John Silver for dinner. Had a filling dinner and rest and laughed out loud. Literally... Had the whole restaurant looking at us. Near the end of the day, we left the restaurant and took the way home. My VP had this sudden craving for ice-cream. So we had ice-cream and she bought one for me. Maybe for owing too much, she repay me by buying me ice-cream. Why... Why not other things but ice-cream... Haha... So we ate on the steps of the biggest shopping centers in Singapore. Ice-cream finished we went home straight.

Getting lonely soon... As the time ticks away, we the seniors of the club is seperating our ways. Half of us is leaving school for Internship Attachment(ITP). The other half is staying in school to start our Final Year Project(FYP). Im actually gonna miss the days we have together and hope that time stays still and not move. I do not want to gradutate that fast. I still want to have fun. Fun of just planning and organising events. Fun of participating in events and making lots and lots of friends. Fun of just enjoying and not care what will happen tommorrow. That kind of fun is leaving me as we speak(or read). But i think it another way, at least i used to had this much fun. That means i did not waste my life in the club. Something to comfort myself. Somthing to keep in my heart... Always...

Lonely not forever...

No comments: