Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Where were you??

Woke up to the same sound as yesterday... CONSTRUCTION NOISES!!! Can anyone please stop them or make them reduce those noises?!?! When i go NZ, i have to pay a very special kind of tax. Noise Tax. Maybe i have to write to the GRC and maybe the construction company will give me some compensation?? Anyway, i continued the day. Washed up and prepared for school. Went school to start where i have left off yesterday. It was a long day, had to do work with only 5-6 hours of sleep. Not enough rest... Just have to plough through and fight on. Spent almost 7 hours in school to do all the work. Had breaks in between but those breaks were short... Not enough for sleeping. After work, i went over to get the photos. From there i went home. Stressed out and tired, bathed and rested my brain soon after.
 
Yeah... The title says it all. Where were you?? Where were you when the world stop turning? Where were you when the world have fallen on me?? Who cares... Who cares about lowly me? Maybe when im down with a sickness, than will people turn to me and say they really care about me?? Maybe i am bed-stricken than people will show come kindness and ask for how am i today. Why do i have such sad thoughts? Im not sure... Maybe its life playing tricks on me again. Another obstacle i have to climb over, another hole in the road i have to get over... Whatever it is, it is stopping my life. Preventing me to be myself. So what do i have to do to get this obstacle over? Im not sure, i do not know what will remedy the situation now. But i do hope i get myself back on track as soon as possible. Don't wish to stop here for long.
 
I am waiting...

2 comments:

lynn-j said...

Don't be so sad la~~! Still got me to pei u!! Everything will be fine de~~!! =)

smilez said...

ya.. agree...