Tuesday, July 27, 2004

How Miserable Can This Be???

Another monday has passed like this. Just don't like mondays. Woke up not feeling refreshed but rather feeling more sleepy. But i had to carry my heavy body and prepare for school. Brought my bag and stuff, took a bus and headed straight for school. Started out nicely, but had a long discussion with my supervisor. He was once my lecturer so i know how to speak to him and how to explain to him so that he will understand what we are doing and where we have err. He told us alot of things, alot of things we missed out during our discussions. One thing he said that made me realise how much he have seen in his life was this; 'The more you discuss, the bigger your problems, the closer you are to your goal.' But i realise the more i discussed, the bigger the problems, the closer i get was more stress. Maybe stress comes with the goal. Furthermore, i have fallen to a sickness. My arch-enemy. Flu. Did not enjoy the feeling of blocked nose and coughing. Ate medcine after lunch. Felt groggy after 1hr... Than, after i finished all i had to do. I took a short nap. I was out  for 15mins. It felt like an hour... So after that, i waited for my classmates to end their project timing. We went to see I, Robot. A very futuristic show. Find it rather unbelieving to see robots doing so much of our work and we just take them for granted. A very intresting story about creators and creations. The show was nice, but the cinema wasn't. It sucked... After that, i left my friends and took a bus home.
 
Maybe im not getting enough rest. Maybe not enough sleep either. Furthermore, i have been in a lab that pumps cold air like crazy. Its freezing in there... I guess im getting weak now. As weak as a sapling, like a helpless chick waiting for the wolf to gobble it. This flu is not a kind of sickness where i rest and eat medication will get well. But it will stay with me unless i really take care of it. Been feeling like a weakling. Sometimes i do not wish to appear this weak in front of my friends. I want to the the strong person that they will look up to. I guess its time we change sides. Time for me to get weak and get sympathy from people. Must get well. Must stay strong. Must fight on and never give up. My will to live is stronger than the strongest metal found on earth. I will survive and not only survive, i will come up and knock down all my opponents. Just wait and see...
 
Preparing final blow...

1 comment:

smilez said...

jia you! get well soon!