Saturday, July 17, 2004

Bangin' Against The Wall

What the hell happened to the original posting?!?! Doesn't matter, as long it post nicely i don't care how it looks. So i continue with my daily blog. Woke up early so i can go school early, but in the end had to bring my Grandmother to the wet market. Accompanied her to walk around, learn some tips and tricks to select groceries. Where and how to get the premium vegetables at cheap prices. After that, i brought her home and went on my way to school. The skies don't look that good when i walk to the busstop. Even waiting for the bus the sky is still alright. But as soon as i board the bus, raindrops start falling. Since my bus trip is only 10mins, near the ending, it rained ultra heavily. So i called my groupmates and told them my location and situation. Had to sit at the busstop for 30-40mins. Waited till the rain died down than i continued my journey. Did my project for the rest of the day. Keeping getting stucked at one corner. It was really demoralising but we had to slog through whatever is thrown at us. I even volunteered to re-read some of our past modules so as to finish 1 big part of the project. Man... Self-inflicting stress on myself. Furthermore, today is the day i have to be responsible of the notebook we loaned. It is so heavy!! Like carrying weights walking around. But it does not matter anway... After we parted, i went over to club to rest awhile. Had to accomplish a task set by my Treasurer. After that, i went to meet my VP. Had a 'short' and meaningful conversation with her. She brought her cheesecake and i had the privillege to eat it. Quite nice, maybe its me cause i like cheesecake alot. Also went shopping with her. She wanted to get a VCD. So we walked about and finally she got it. Paid for it and left the shop. Continued to walk around as she wanted to get a pair of earrings. But i advised her that if she spend on that pair of earrings, where is she going to save up money?? In the end, she did not buy and decided to save up on the cash. Accompanied her to the busstop. Hey, at least im a gentleman. Right? Of course, no need to think so much. As soon as seeing her board her bus. I left the busstop and proceeded to mine. Went home in a long bus trip.
 
FYP... The final trial of the Poly days. But its like so diffcult. Keep banging into walls. Hate this feeling. Its like you want to advance but you just can't. So in the end, its like wasting time cramming ur cranium solve something that is too sophisticated to even start out in the first place. ARGHZ!! Its even affecting me when im away from it. But sometimes i wonder how the other previous groups did this. Did they meet the same problem as us? Maybe we doing something that is not our area. Something that is totally new from our course. But we are a group that always want to try new things. Maybe this will be a challenge to us. If we overcome this challenge, to put in our group language, 'Wah... I level up liao.'
 
Stress is bad...

No comments: