Friday, July 09, 2004

Return of the SuperHero!!

1st week have ended so fast. Five days of school have finally ended and im now waiting for the time to go into the weekends. As i wait slowly, i shall dictate my events today. Morning was really cool as the early morning had a slight shower. Good thing i brought an extra piece of clothing. The lab that i was using to do my project is freezing. It was rather slack as we are in the weekend mood and most of us are not really in the mood of doing the work. So we just spent our time doing little stuff and really is just organizing work to the others. After that, we seperated and went our own ways. A couple of us went over to our classmates and discussed where to go for our class outing. We decided on going across the Causeway. Going to the state to enjoy our time there. But i wonder, will we tire ourselves out and be unable to attend classes the next day? Who cares man?!?! Left them and followed my Treasurer(yes, she is my group mate) to the club. She had to settle some finance paperwork. So i follwed her around and accompanied her everywhere. After that, we helped our friend to sell popocorn. It was placed in a transparent cup and the popcorn is soft. Not really nice... What do you expect for a big cup of popcorn for 50cts? Left my Treasurer in the club after that because her main motive is to settle the paperwork and wait for someone, someone special. Went over to my friend's place to develop photos. He is an elderly that have been in the photography biz for like 30years. A very friendly and nice guy. Handed over 4 rolls of film. He look at me shocked and ask me whether i want it in 1 day time. I told him to take his time and i will get from him as soon as he finishes it. After that i receive a call from my VP. She is meeting me to collect some stuff she left with me. Was actually wanting to walking around and see what have changed, but i guess the only thing that change was my event timetable. So after putting down the phonecall, i quickly took a bus and went over to meet her. Passed her everything, had a conversation over a cup of lemonade. Waited for another friend so that we can go catch a movie together. She came just in the nick of time. Left my VP and went to the cinemas. Went to watch Spiderman 2. A great movie, quite good storyline. But i guess the sequel is alot more about his lovelife rather than his battles against the enemy. After the movie, i brought her to the nearby food centre to have dinner. Since its quite late, most of the stalls are closed. Had to settle for a small selection of choice. Ate and chatted. Had a good time with her. Got to know her even more. Went back home together and seperated after i reach my stop on the train.

Are human beings always changing? Why do people get together today, talk and laugh till tomorrow but shun each other the next day? Can we have like a group of friends that we will always stay together forever? I guess that will be always a fantasy. Life will be ever changing. Some of my friends can even forget about me. Am I that unpopular to not stay in your mind? I guess us humans just see what is important and who are close to us at the momment. The other friends we will just meet once awhile. Maybe friends that are close to us currently will help us to accomplish tasks on hand easier. My childhood friends are really not that close. We ran all around the neighbourhood and enjoyed our time together. Will never forget the times we had. But now? Im going into my 3rd year, one of them is studying in the 2nd year and the other is going army or at army now. Went into Boys' Home(juvenile type of prison) when we were still in High School. Time have really changed us.

Power of time...

No comments: