Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Day 2 of Torture

Okie... I admit, the title does not fit the entry. But its the truth. The whole truth. Nothing but the truth. Woke up early to attend a driving lesson. Had lots of dun driving a car. After that, i went back home to rest and eat. Updated my portable MP3 player before heading to school. Started everything from scratch. Had to plan the system layout, the users and what they can do or interact with the system. Sat there to finish the job until late. The process we had laughter and arguments, but we had things done. The way i see it, we are progressing rather good. So we ended late, had food late. Before i started my FYP, i had a message from my VP. She came to school for a meeting. So i promised her i meet her after my meeting. But in the end, we never met up. Her meeting ended quite late. Therefore i went on my own to continue my day alone.

With great power comes with great responsibility. This quote comes from one of my favourite comic hero, he is fast, strong, swings around the concrete jungle and is extremely agile. Yes... He is Spiderman. For his case, his powers are to be handled with great responsibility. So for a lowly person like me, what is my great power? Does that mean i do not have a great responsibility to handle? I have been taught of responsibility since i joined the Scouts in my secondary school days. Every action i do will have a little responsibility to handle. Im trained to take responsibility no matter how big or small. So does that make me a responsible person? Can people believe that im a very responsible person? I doubt so... I think that you must be given a great power before you can think of the great responsibility.

Responsible to oneself...

No comments: