Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Extreme Exhaustion

Still feeling the aftermath of yesterday's outing. Feeling very lethargic the whole day. Start the day by going for a class that teaches us how to write resumes, take minutes and tackle interviews. Spend three hours in a lab that cannot see the screen well. Really sucks to go school and pay so much yet cannot see screen. After lessons, we went for our lunch break. Ate little and went back to our respective com labs to continue our project. Had to slog through work and alot of stress is built thinking of expressing ideas into words. Took breaks in between to freshen up before continuing. Left my groupmates early to meet my financial advisor. He told me and reccomended me a new kind of savings plan where i put in a sum of money monthly to save for long term. But for the short term, im able to take out some money here and there. Alot of math and calculation to be done before i commit to deal. First barrier i have to go through is my parents, they ARE my finance department. So we met and talked like 30mins. After that, i went to collect my photos. Had them developed last week. Since over the weekends had planned activities, had to drag till today to collect. Finally, got to see all the photos i have taken in New Zealand. After that, it was home sweet home to rest and recuperate.


What the hell has happened to me? Why am i so weak? Why i did to make myself so tired? I really have to review on yesterdays' events and see what made me so tired. Luncheon with lecturer, LAN gaming and a steamboat dinner. I still wondering what made me so tired. Am i getting old or am i losing grip on my concentration. Maybe its time i should get some tonic to boost my energy. Any ideas?

Energy boost needed...

No comments: