Thursday, September 02, 2004

Another Boring Chapter

Life is always boring on wednesday. Good thing i know how to entertain myself. Woke up early for school. No more construction noises to wake me up. Furthermore, when i left my home, i saw a couple of th workers using the slicing machine to cut the tarmac of the road. If they were to do it in the morning before i wake up, i think those Bangladeshi workers will turn from black skin to red skin. Arrived 15mins late for the lecture. Although i was not the latest, i was one that have arrived. The lecture was pathetic. Around 20 students, only seven turned up. So... Not something new to me, not something new to the lecturer anyway. Must be something wrong, somewhere... Anyway, i attended the lesson and continued my day. Later, i received news from another lecturer that school lessons will be off on Thursday and Friday. WOO HOO!! Finally some time off before the start of the term break. But that does not mean i do not have to do my project. I guess this gives me more time to do my project and allow me to rest my mind. After all the lessons were done ang gone, i accompanied my friend to the guild house. My school's guild house, a.k.a. club house. We played bowling there. This was one of the days where we were shocked to see the guild house full and the lanes totally used up. Finally something new... But what amazed me the most was catching Remy Ong, our national SEA Games Gold Medalist bowler. What is he doing there you will ask right? Well, he is coaching some kids, aged around 7-9 years. Im really impressed on the parents. I wonder how much are they paying him to coach two kids for one hour. Some gossip to add on, he drives a BMW Z4. I try and see whether i can get the link to the car, but if you really want to know more about it. Well, i just tell you the price it will cost you to own one of these road speedsters. This car is worth $400k. Close your mouth please... Thank you... After the bowling game, i met up with my sister and we had dinner together. After dinner, i sent her home and i went home on my own.

Im too bored to say anything. Maybe some entertainment would be good for me, something to intrest me when i come home. Something to make me feel busy but still want to do it. Maybe that is something i need to make my life complete. Well... All not complete yet... I still have to find my other half to complete my life fully...

Yawnz Yawnzz Yawnzzz...

No comments: