Wednesday, September 22, 2004

This is Good Day

Today has been a good day. Have completed one part of a particular assignment. Hope that i can score well for it. As usual, wednesdays are boring. But not today, because an event has made me rather happy. Tell more later... Had lessons as usual. I still have the privillege of having lessons in the Mass Lecture Theatre(MLT). I have a teammate telling me that he misses the feeling of sitting in one and listening 'attentively' to the lecturers. Well... We sure will miss some stuff once a while. Im going to miss to much so much when i graduate. Had lunch at a different place. Another foodcourt in my institution. Ate Japanese cuisine, it has been some some since i ate from the stall. Im very glad the uncle still remembered me. Maybe it was because of the famous incident with my seniors last year. I will never tell, unless you have ate with us before. Im sure some of them will know... Or maybe not... After lunch i went back to more lessons. Same old boring lessons. But this time the lecturer came over and helped us a little. At least i feel that we have received help from him. After that, i went over to my club's Annual General Meeting(AGM). Had some fun just shouting and laughing all the time. As there was a lucky draw, i wrote down five names. So i had five chances. Than out of nowhere, my buddy got like ten plus tickets. Im like stunned... Next momment, i got thrown all the tickets to me. Telling me to help them check. So i sat through the entire AGM. Towards the end, it was time for the lucky draw. Suddenly, all those people that gave me their tix, grabbed them all back. So im left with a couple of tix. But those were not mine. My buddy got all mine. But he was finding the one tix that belongs to her girl, and it was in my hands!! Muahahaha... So when the 1st consolation prize was announced, my number was called. My buddy got it. He took all my tix. So he went down and collected the prize. Awhile later, he got it again. But this time, all the other tix were disqualified. So he sat there in dispair. After a long while... It went into the last three prizes. I miss out on the 3rd. But when they call for the 2nd, i got the tix. It belong to my buddy, but since he got 2 consolation prizes. Might as well let me take this. Im sorry, people that laugh first, laugh last. Even worse, when they announce the 1st prize, it was a tix that was disqualified. My buddy was very fed up. His disqualified tix just cost him the 1st prize. We all laughed at him. That was a double blow for him. After that, we went outside to have refreshments. Ate and ate... Just keep on eating... I even challenged my clubmates to a fruit eating contest. Wow... My Logistics Head can really eat. He ate like double of what i ate. A contest of how many pieces you can really eat. Eventually, i stood at the 2nd one to give in. Man... Talk about a stomach full of fruits... Joined them for debrief and a short meeting. Left with them and proceeded home.

Today is a good day. Assignment complete half. Lecturer came and help us. Won 2nd prize in AGM. Had a ton of fruits in my stomach. Well... Nothing come this close to being one of the best wednesdays of the semester. This is definitely the best day of the week.

Go shopping le...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha!! fruit eating contest!! LOlz! Fun ma? lol Muahahhahhahahahhahahahaha~