Thursday, September 30, 2004

The World Is Pink

Today i did something for the 1st time again. Morning i woke up and slacked a little on bed. But in the end, i still woke up and prepared for school. When i am choosing my clothing of the day, i decided to break all barriers and wear a colour that i have shunned for years. I wore a pink coloured polo tee. Yes, i repeat that. I wore a pink coloured polo tee. That is the only colour polo tee that i wore for the 1st time and the only colour that i have in my wardrobe. Wore to school... Had this feeling of pinkish everything. It is like everyone is looking at my pink polo tee. I suddenly have this attraction. Unwanted attraction. Well... Maybe its just me. Went to my first lesson... Felt that the girls in the class were kinda shocked at my attire(20 students, 18 girls). But i took it easy and took a seat like it was nothing. After lessons, i met up with my Welfare Officer and we went for lunch. Her companion kept saying 'eeee... eeee... eee...' Im like, i cannot wear pink issit? She continue with her 'eeee...' I just said, come lets go. Partly to say i don't want to care what she said. Com'on... Its my first time wearing pink and my 1st bad response. I brought my welfare officer to the other end of the food court. We went over to get some chicken chop. She liked the food. But i can see that it was very filling for a girl like her. She did something embarrassing, shall not say much. Later she chase after me with the knife in my club. Well... Nothing much also. Brought her to take a bus behind the school. I bet this is her first time taking bus from the back of the school too. Arrived in our part of the school and we seperated to our individual labs. Came in and found no one i from my class except one. Im kinda shocked. Prepared my computer for work. After awhile, they came and everyone arrived. We started work soon after. Awhile later, my friend called me. She needed my help, so i went over and assisted her and helped her on her project. She does not understand the subject well so i had to help her. But i spend too much time there, casuing a little unhappiness with my teammate. I guess he must be frustrated and such as he still can't solve his error. All the best, i will try my best. Left them early as i had to leave for home. Getting some groceries for dinner. A little pasta, milk and cheese. After grocery shopping, i went back home.

Wow... My first time wearing pink and i met all my friends. I guess most of them said it was nice. Even my teammates say i look alot better wearing pink. I guess it is the special feeling that i gave my friends. I never liked pink when i was young. I never wore pink and i felt that pink was a colour that i could never fit myself into. From today onwards, i have created history in my life. I have challenged myself to wear a colour that i do not like so much. But today i received so much positive response, maybe that should encourage me. There is still one person that have not seen me in pink. I promised her i would show her one day. One prediction i have. Keep it inside me... A secret that will resurface when i meet her with my pink polo tee.

Pink Good Colour...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahahaahaha!!!lol.

nice move, nv say my 'chou shi' hahaha.
=P

-waicheng