Friday, September 24, 2004

Long Live Arcade!!

Today was another enjoyment day. It was a self declared half day for all of us. Went to school in the morning to attend lessons. Did not do my work but i just sat in and listened to the lectuerer. He asked me to take attendence. I just took and closed it, did not really care whether are they here or not. Full attendence. Guess im a good guy. After that, i went for another lesson. That was the last lesson of the day and of the week. Have lunch with a clubmate. The usual lunch date. Missed two weeks of lunchdates with valid reasons. I repeat, VALID REASONS. So when i came over, she was with a friend. Quite sweet looking. Name was... Shall not say it, i do not say names here if you notice. Had lunch with two beautiful ladies. The new friend was dressed rather simple. T-shirt, shorts and slippers. When she left, i was kinda shocked at her attire... Im like, 'Wah, she come school wear like dat ar?' Furthermore she is in the business school. Maybe one of a kind, special cases only. Haha... After lunch, my classmates asked me out for movie. I met up with some of them and we headed to the cinema together. Some left for karaoke while some continued the movie outing. Sat in the cinema for around 90mins. It is the 2nd movie of the week. Another movie outing with my seniors is coming this saturday. Wow... one week three movies... Guess i can break my ex-VP's record! After movie was lunch, a very late lunch. We went around different places to find a vegetarian store as one of my classmates was a strict vegetarian. Some complained and made fun of her. But i just consoled her and said, since she is the one that is vegetarian, we will find a place and sit there to settle our lunch. Finally found the place. Finished lunch and we chatted for sometime. Soon after, we left the place and went back home.

Before we went into the cinema, i entered the nearby arcade and played my heart out. It has been a long time since i stepped into one and enjoyed the fun it provides. I realise that i do not belong to the place anymore. Five years ago, i went to the arcade as if it was like a second home. I would spend quite a sum inside and enjoy the latest game and become a guru at it. That was when my life was still boring and i did have alot of free time on my hand. Today when exchanged $2 to play, i realise how much money i have wasted during my life then. Playing all these games and wasting all my money and time... How i wish i could go back in time and get back all this time and money. I realise that i could use this time and money to learn new skills and know more friends. Should have thought of that during that time. Well... Maybe its because im not that matured yet, still have the child like thinking of yesteryears. After today, i have decided on one thing. I shall never spend more than $5 in the arcade at one time. Rather save the extra for my marriage.

But arcade fun...

No comments: