Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Rain Rain Go Away...

Today is a very rainy day. It rained whole day. Gonna keep it short today. Feeling very tired after continuing my report for one of my project. Do not really like that module. Been bored to death since i started on it. It is almost the same as one of a module i have taken when im in my first year. What a total waste of time. Today did nothing much. Same old go school and come back from school. My project is ending and my job is finishing. Now i leave the testing and debugging to my teammates. They will check everything and make sure everything works fine. During this time, i will have some free time on hand to concentrate on my other projects. If i have the mood to do them. Nothing much else to talk about. Getting very tired. Think something is wrong with me, sleeping late and waking up early to do boring stuff. Maybe that is how life is suppose to be. Looking forward to the next few days.

Time to rest...

No comments: