Thursday, September 09, 2004

Revival of the Blog

After 3 days of leave for the blog, it is time to revive it once again! I decided to rest it as currently im having holidays from school. And what i usually do are just go school and continue my FYP project. Nothing much happens around when im doing my project. Just stay in the lab and do coding all the time. Boring eh... Well... That is all that happen most of the time during this holiday week. But today i had something special. My teammate's birthday. We prepared a cake and some 'extra' for fun. He had a surprise so our plan was kinda taken out nicely. Had whipped cream on plate and thrown all around. He got quite alot on himself... So it was rather fun. But i had all the cleaning up to do. Since we thrashed the place, we shall keep it clean. After that ate our cake and went back to our lab to continue project. Left really really late.

I realise that when u start something that you do daily, once you stopped, you will feel that something is missing. When i stopped the blogging for 3 days, when i sleep i have this thing bugging me to write my blog. Since i have set to rest it for 3 days, i shall keep to it. So tonight i definitely must write an entry. Feels good to come back to keep a page of my life history in this blog. That way, when i lose those precious memories, at least i have this place to read up. Just make sure i don't forget my username and my password...

I am back!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eeee! where got 3 days? sept 03 and sept 10 is more than 3 days!!

-waicheng