Tuesday, September 28, 2004

A Few Good Days

A few more days and i am free from the shackles of my FYP. Woke up early today as there was a lesson to attend. Arrived late but earlier than my lecturer. So im still considered early. Lesson was ok, not too boring. We entertained ourselves most of the time. There will always be a short lesson break in between and we always go for a long breakfast. Who cares anyway... I met my sister at the foodcourt. She has been suffering from lack of sleep and tons of stress. Her face shows everything. From a lively cute looking to dull lacklustre facial expressions. Looking at her in such a bad state, i feel very sorry for her. Wish i could do something for her to relieve her from so much stress. In the end, i just bought her a cup of ice lemon tea. After breakfast, we went back to lesson. Lesson ended with the lecturer forming us in our group to do a meeting roleplay. Im assigned a role, tell you more when we have been through it. After that, we went to our FYP lab to do our project. Stayed there for quite sometime, did not even went for my usual break. Did tons of cleaning up and adjusting of the project. But i suggestted that i leave early as my job scope have been completed. None of them complained, so i went home earlier than the rest.

Its just a few more days. I finally see some light of my proposed project. This is what i have been dreaming of for the last few weeks. I realise that the stress level have been lifted and the feeling is not the same as previous projects when we rush and rush when our dateline is near. Just another 12 days or so and im very relaxed. Too relaxed maybe... I may have to do some studying for my other modules. Not much mood to study anyway. Maybe, maybe when i have fully submit my project and did my demostration of my project. By then, i will be totally free, free like the wind.

Waiting for freedom...

No comments: