Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Life Support Machine

Nothing much happened today. Except i wasted most of my time in school when i can use it else where more fruitfully. Morning was rather sunny. It had sunshine written all over Singapore. Furthermore, i wore a black shirt and a cap. The cap would block the sun. But the black shirt was something wrong. That is because my room were covered up by the curtain. Anyways... I took the bus and headed for school. Had to walk a big round like what i did last semester. Hated doing that. Its a very long walk and i waste precious time. Attended lesson just on time again. But the worst thing happened during lesson time. THE AIR-CONDITION BROKE DOWN!! Lesson carried on in a sauna. After lesson, i went on with the day and went to do one of my project. Stayed in the lab for quite sometime. I even skipped lunch to do the project. Through hunger i endured and completed the assignment. After that, i went to meet my friends. Since i did not have lunch, i told them to join me for lunch. While walking to the foodcourt, we walked past this buffet table. The buffet was intended for the business student. But, as Singaporeans, we just walked over, took the plates and forks and got ourselves a couple plateful of food. Settled my lunch. Thanks to all the SB people. Since it was raining, i decided to go to the computer lab to entertain myself there. Spent around an hour plus there watching flash projects. Lab closed soon after. I was suppose to meet my sister for dinner. In the end, she had to do something important. Our dinner date just went up in smoke like fire touching water. It was rather sad for me, so i went home alone. All alone... Lonely...

The project datelines are getting closer and closer. Im getting stresser and stresser. My FYP project is at some standpoint where i can take it easy. But now i have to concentrate more on the other projects. I do not know how long will we take to finish the rest of them. But i do hope to finish them all as soon as possible. Today i got my exam dates too. I have one at October 6, the last one will be at November 2. I think im going to waste my time during the exam period. Study for my SAT, study for the final exam and also attend lessons for my driving. Not even close to that stage and im packing it. Guess im preparing not to get bored.

Life is sad...

No comments: