Friday, September 03, 2004

Stress 17:0 Life

Yeah... My life is now filled with stress and tiredness... Really hope to finish this and skip this stressful part as soon as possible. Morning i had nothing much. Took my time to wake up. Watched TV and slowly picked my clothes. Even sat down and think whether should i bring any coins to school!! Haha... After that, i met my Welfare Officer for breakfast. I was late, I have to abmit.The bus was late, not me. I waited like 20mins for it. Usually the bus will arrive every ten minutes, this time it was late so i sat in the hot sweltering sun for the bus. So in the end, the lateness dragged to her. Felt really sorry to be late. But at least she waited for me. Got to thank her for that. When we went to get our food, my Logistics Head came and told me that we are not allowed to keep flamable stuff in the clubroom. Man, i was shocked. The next he told me is, when caught having flamable stuff in the clubroom, it will be a revoke of the clubroom and we have to bear all the responsibility. That means i will have a club without a clubroom. Well... At least they settled it. After lunch, i read up on my work. Have to do some reading so that i can contribute to the project later on. Don't like this feeling where i only nod my head while the others just keep commanding me what to do. So i must have a lead on what to do. That way, i can contribute more to the project. When i got bored of all the reading, i went to my lab to join my teammates to continue my project. I am still stuck at that error. I do not know what error it is... But im just stuck there. I guess it is some stupid error that i still cannot find. I hope that i can make it quick and get it done as soon as possible. After that, i went home alone.

Today stress have scored another goal against life. I wonder when will life score one for me? When will i ever beat stress?? In school, i feel the stress. But when im home, the stress level seem to drop and i feel much better. I will talk with my friends and just let loose my mind. Let it rest after the day's tiring work. I guess friends are the only thing that stress will never conquer. They are the ones that help you beat stress and win the battle over stress. I wonder, those that without much friends, what do they usually do? I heard that some just stay at home and do practically nothing. I wonder how do they enjoy life? I should not care so much about them. To each his own. Different people will have different way of thinking about life. Enjoying about life. Just take life as a path filled with obstacles and pit holes. Friends are just tools that make these obstables easier to overcome and pit holes simpler to come out of.

I need you...

No comments: