Monday, September 20, 2004

Monday Blues??

What is Monday Blues? To me, it is a day where everything that should go right went the opposite way. This morning i have to wake up at eight. But i woke up at half-past seven. So i went back to sleep. Next momment, i look at my ringer, it looks like i slp for 15mins. But i took a closer look and i found it is 15mins before nine. Im shocked!! I got up and did everything at the speed of light!! Very very fast, grab and go. A workout can be choreograph i think... But that is not the worst part, it started to rain. Quite heavy too. Therefore i had to bring an umbrella. Take notice, i brought an umbrella out. Reached school soon after and started work. Had to settle on some administrative stuff before i can start work. Usual for every MONDAY. Had breakfast earlier since the stressed curve have curved back to normal. Went back to the lab in a better mood. Maybe the stress level is getting lesser and im getting less pressurised. So went back to continue work. Realised that most of them had nothing much to do. Maybe we have completed what we need to do and now in the testing stage. Shall let them do the testing and trial runs. I left my teammates. I do not wish to add this here as i may want to forget it. A little of good and bad... But i did went out to catch a movie. Quite a short one, 90mins of film. But a good one to laugh it out. Went home soon after. On the way home, i saw this cute girl in her secondary school uniform. She is very cute. Long hair, big round eyes and when she smile, i can see clearly the dimples she have on her cheeks. Smooth skin white skin. Not my type of skin color, but its still attractive. I give her a 8/10. We alighted on the same stop. I walked slightly slower to findout where she actually lived. Lucky me... She walked into a condominium earlier than me. Now i know where she lives... Think our chances of meeting again would be high and low. Depending on luck again. At this very momment, i realise something... My brolly was gone. Thinking back where i left it... I realise i left it in the cinema. Shucks...

Time is passing at a steady speed. Im completing my Poly studies and im ending my final year. After this, i will be going for my Internship. Soon after that, i will be joining the army to serve the nation. Never knew time would pass me by that fast. Thinking back, i realise that things just come and go every minute, every second. I learn to treasure the times i had with my friends, my club mates and my family. I learn to hold on to memories that are dear to me and keep them deep in my heart. I picked up experiences that not most people are able to see or hear. I have seen the most beautiful sun set and sun rise during my trip to NZ. I have done so much that i could write a book and compete with all the celebrity authours around. Haha... Wonder if i did that, would anyone buy my book? I do not think i will even reach the top ten sellers. But that will be considered if someone were to pay me to do it.

Time to relax...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hah! see cute girl see until forgot abt umbrella. see la.. lol

waicheng

ScOpIoN said...

Alamak... Read again... I left it in the cinema, not lost it when i looking at cute gals.

Anonymous said...

haha its the same la. hahaaa =P

waicheng