Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Nobody's Perfect...

Another blogger accident happened again. My last entry was erased and the entry was not entered. That part of my life will be gone forever. Maybe it will be put as a bookmark in my life. The missing link in my life. Currently there are two. Hope blogger wont make more missing links. Today was a long day for me. Woke up early and i was thinking whether to skip lesson or not. That lesson is always so boring. Going there is like a chore for me. Did not learn much today either. A two hour lesson is usually playing games on the computer, chatting and listening to music. Not very enjoyable as i can do this comfortably at home. After that, i rotted in the com lab. Playing game this time. Decided to kill a boss before we head back to the usual lab. During lab hours, i sat in the full 4 hours to do my project. No break or lunch break were taken. Must be an achievement for me. When i did what i could for my part, i ended my session in school. Left my teammates there and i accompanied my sis and her friend(Piggy) for dinner. We ate KFC. Piggy ate very less as she is afraid of getting fat. She think she is fat. She don't look fat to us... Maybe its the extra kilo she gained or the extra flab she found near her arms or waist. But to me, she is still the same usual Piggy. Its a long time since my sis and i catched a movie together. So she got a pair of free tickets, she asked me to for a movie date. Haha... We watched a movie titled, The Stepford Wives. Somewhat funny show. Tell more later... After the movie, we set off for home. Accompanied her as long as i could. After that, i took a bus home and enjoyed the night scenery throughout the entire bus trip.

After watching the show, i realise that you cannot force your life partner to be perfect. A loving and homely woman that take care of the children and cleans the home spotless. Some beautiful girls wants to be successful in the career line and manage a family. But her focus will always be her career. The men do not like that and they moved to Stepford. Well... Shall not say much else it will spoil the show. It rang to me that nobody is perfect. You cannot expect your wife to be perfect all the time. She cannot do so many things and perfect in everything. But if she is too perfect, wouldn't it be scary? Lastly, i thought of this while on the bus home. A side proverb that mixes with mathematical equation. Hope you guys can figure it out like me...

Practice makes perfect.
Nobody is perfect.
So why practice?

Happy Teachers' Day...

No comments: