Monday, September 27, 2004

Monday Blues... Tuesday ???

Another Monday... Another day of boredom. Morning woke up late due to too much drinking last night. Had a party to celebrate my brother's birthday. Drank this and that to entertain my uncles. When i arrived at school, i realise my classmates were booking the appointment for the NS medical checkup. I followed with them and we went along to book the same timing and date. Didn't really care when was it anyway... Just kept a reminder in my phone to remind me of the big day. Went on to submit last week FYP attendence to my supervisor. Setup my computer for later assignment. As soon as my com is ready, i was being called upon to go for breakfast. After breakfast, we went back to continue our project. We did not have much to do as it is near the end of our project. Now mostly is doing testing and trial run. There is still one final step we must do, i guess i will let the two girls that did the less to complete it. At least let them have a sense of commitment to the project. My classmates arranged a last minute outing to watch movie. Since it was a very good movie and i have seen it, i agreed to watch. We went over during evening time and bought the tickets. Laughed and enjoyed myself for the movie. After the movie, i suggested that we plan for the next movie. Another good movie coming and it involves one of my favourite games. We went to find a place to settle our dinner. But i did not eat there, i went home to eat. Did not want to spend anymore... End of the month is equilvalent to empty pockets. Joined them for dinner and we went on our own ways after that.

Monday blues... Who created that and where? Why is monday called the blues and not other colour? I wonder... So are they any other colours for other days? Tuesday green? Wednesday red? Thursday yellow? I tried finding on the Internet on how it came about. But to no avail... But while searching around this, i suddenly have this urge to buy a Risk boardgame. I searched around and all that were around were the newer versions. I did not quite like it, it is too fancy. Maybe it is me that likes old stuff. Some things are good when they are old, when they are improved, i just do not think it is nice. So currently im hunting for this old game. If you are reading this and you have an old Risk set, please contact me. Hope your set does not come with free moths and lizards. I do not accept foreign objects. Thanks and help spread the word.

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...

No comments: