Thursday, September 16, 2004

Homely Home

What a way to do some constructive work alone. Today was not a day as expected. I woke up late and decided to go school late too. So while preparing to leave home, the skies changed for the worst and i found myself trapped at home. Looking out of my window, i can see the usual flood around my area. Just a stone throw away, there is the construction site. There are a lot of bangladeshi workers there. Since it was flooding, they wade their way around the site. My form of seeing bangla workers swimming in Singapore. So trapped in my home, i decided to stay home and use my computer to type all the reports that i need to do. Home was not a really good place to do work. I have alot of distraction around me. My PS2, my Hi-Fi, the kitchen, etc. Why the kitchen you would ask... While i like to cook once awhile, sometimes when im hungry, i would think of crazy things to cook up and try. So today i did something intresting. I took my leftover spiral pasta and a can of campbell meal soup. Mixed them together to make my lunch. Added some carrots and brocholli to supply my veggie intake. Voila!! I created another dish. Haha... Not bad, tasted rather nice. But a tad salty as it was still canned soup. After lunch, i continued back to my computer. Sat there to type finish all that was required. Another 2 weeks and i need to submit the report. Type type type... For 3 straight hours, i was typing away. Finally i complete what im suppose to do. Then i went to watch tv as i have not been spending time with it. Than something miraculous happen, tv was showing Garfield!! The Garfield i like so much. So i took some biscuits and sat there for 30mins watching the cartoon. But i realise that not the entire cartoon is about Garfield. There was this section where another not so famous comic characters that was drawn by Jim Davis (Garfield comic creator) too. So when it show that, i was like turned off. After the end of the cartoon, i went back to my room and continued to type my life away. Type and type... Im like those clerk in office working, but in a more comfortable zone. After that, i ate dinner. Rested awhile, enjoyed some timeout. Played some games using my PS2. I do not know what hit me, but i had this urge to swim. Yes!! At night... So i went swimming. The water was bloody cold. Felt like shivering when i came out of the pool. After bathing, i connected back with my computer and i started to chat with my frens.

Today was a little longer than usual. Today alot of things happen that was not the usual. Hate doing the usual things. Like going school in the morning and coming back home late. Im used to the life but i really like to do things that is always changing. I take everyday as a challenge. Everyday have something new for me to try, something new for me to eat, someone new to meet, someone new to see. If it is the same things over and over again. Im afraid i might not be able to take it. Hope in future, i have something new to do everyday. Something that won't bore me for long.

Feel so homely...

No comments: