Thursday, October 07, 2004

Bai Ri Meng (Daydreaming)

Another sub-boring day has passed. Woke up too early so i went back to bed, in the end, i woke up late. Damn... Have to stop doing that to myself, wasting time sleeping so much. Pushed myself to the bathroom and prepared myself for the day. Chose my clothing of the day. During that time, i was chatting with my ex-VP. She just got online and i decided to have a short chat with her. So sad to hear that she is all alone today. Her partner is sick(i presume...), and she have to endure the lonliness in the office. I said my goodbyes and i left for school. Arrived late to my first lesson. Glad the lecturer did not mark that im late. He is a kind lecturer and i think he remember as a student of his class and not a student who is always late for his class. I hope he does the former... After his lesson, i went on for the last lesson of the day. Good: The lecturer was a good one, she knows her stuff and she taught very well. Bad: The computer is down!! She talked and talked and we were often caught off-guard by her highlited points. The lecture was the same as taking the bullet-train in Japan. Man, that was fast. Did not complain much as i managed to absorb as much as possible. It was lunch time after lessons. Met up with my Welfare Officer to have our weekly date. Haha... Had quite a good time with her. She wore really nice today. Skirt and a sleeveless shirt... *drool~~* Okie, that was uncalled for. Lunching with her is always fun, always expect the unexpected. Guess that is why lunching with her is never boring. After lunch, i went back to our respective labs to continue our projects. Did nothing much there, practically just testing and trial runs. Did some improvements for the site when i saw it was needed. I received a call that needed me. Went to my friend's rescue. Provided as much help as possible. If you are reading this, you are owing me too many favours le. Keep accumulating, and u might as well commit suicide and stop living. Left her to study the coding. I have complete confidence that she will understand my programming codes and do it without my help. Just when i thought i have completed whatever was needed for the day, my teammate threw me something to do. Im kind of shocked that the function was not done. I tried and tried but i just cannot do it. Maybe its the end of the day therefore giving me not a good mood to do that function. After trying out for the last time, i packed my bag and left the stressed-filled lab for home.

WM(my friend): Hey, i ask you a question. There are 2 girls behind a curtain each. You are to choose one and have sex with her no matter how she look like or what shape she is. That is the bad part, the good part is this. One is a extremely hot babe and the other is the total opposite. If given this choice, would you want to try?

Me: (Think for awhile...)Yes.

WM: Why? Lets think, if you get the ugly one, what will you feel?

Me: I think it the other way, at least i get the chance to have sex with a hot girl. Do you think you have any other chances closer than that?

That is my conversation with him during our 'self-declared' break. What you guys think? Did i make a good choice? Or i was foolish to do something that crazy. I always think life is a challenge, how long we live is also a challenge. We challenge to see who will live the longest. So i look this as a challenge, high risk but high return. Maybe its my nature to like risk.

Having risky life...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

expect the unexpected? o.o hahaa.
i'm so honoured haha. =P

waicheng