Monday, October 04, 2004

Bitter Sweet Monday

Finally, mondays that are not that blue. Went to school as per normal. Had FYP slot in the morning. Went to school settle the final details of my FYP. One more thing, last friday my supervisor did not came to visit me. Today he came. First thing he told me was he forgotten totally about friday visit. Im like... ARGHZ!!! Made me so mad. My supervisor and you made the appointment, than you forget... This sucks. But it does not bother me. I just showed everything to him and told him about our functions and stuff. Had this sense of acheivement where i finally able to let people see what we have been talking and writing on paper so long. After we trial demo our project to him, he gave us some comments and advised us on how to do our final presentation. He left soon after and we went to have our breakfast. After breakfast, we continued with refining of our project. Had to switch labs as the other course of students require to use the lab. Before changing labs, we sat somewhere to settle our meeting tomorrow. It's a formal meeting and we are tested on it. So we definitely have to practice for it. I took this meeting rather serious but seeing my members having fun and not taking it seriously, made me relax my seriousness. They laugh, i laugh along. They smile, i smile along. No matter what, i enjoyed my time being with them. We proceeded to the lab that have the software we wanted. The lab was one of my junior's class. She was suppose to have lesson there, but she came really late. I called her and told her about it. After that, she came over quickly. She was the one that i had to help in her project. Looking at how bad she is doing, i quickly gave her some advice and explained the codes to her. Hope she understands what im talking. She left earlier than me. I stayed in the lab longer to finish up whatever im suppose to do. After finishing, i waited for my teammates to complete their tasks. After that, we left together. Though we walk seperate ways when we walk out of the lab, i still feel that its good to wait for them.

Nothing much to say. Not much to say as i have other things to do. I guess im not setting my time management well. Got to set it right soon.

Today good Monday...

No comments: