Thursday, October 28, 2004

Driving Slow and Calm

I had a lot of driving practice today. ALOT... Today i had learnt quite alot of things. Learn to overtake and drive off a slope. The instructor told me about the test routes the Traffic Police(TP). One way is easier, while the other is damn difficult. I hope that i can finish it as soon as possible. It was really tiring to drive 200 mins at one shot. But it was worth it. I was really hungry after all the driving, so i went to a nearby Macdonald's to have lunch. Its been quite awhile since i had a meal there. After lunch was haircut. I decided to have my hair cropped to a very short length, the one that i use to have. My stylist was kind of shock as she did not expect me to wait so long till my next haircut. She did my hair and i changed my image again. Back to normal, back to last six months ago. Short hair does not need much time to dry or style. The haircut was very enjoyable, its like having a hair therapy. Totally relaxed and having somebody to take care of my hair. It was home sweet home after that.

What is wrong with cars with a 'L' plate? Does that mean that they can be bullied on the streets? Give them some chance and let them learn how to drive. I mean... You were once on the road like that too. I think if every driver just give way to them, everything would be fine. A few minutes of giving way and having some patience with them... Is it so difficult? Give them a chance and in future, they might remember this and give the future drivers a chance to learn.

Please Give Way...

No comments: