Thursday, October 21, 2004

Time is of the Essence

I did not blog for like so long. Count the hours man... A quick recap on what has happened. On tuesday, i had my last and final lesson for the semester. Its all over, my school life have ended. All that involves me in school for school work has come to an end. On Wednesday, i had lunch with my ex-VP. Pin high hopes on her dressing, in the end, its just a normal attire i have seen from the day i met her. Man, that WAS dissapointing. Was expecting her to be in blouse and skirt, at least something that will blend in with the rest. I definitely could not blend in, a Polo-tee and jeans. Man, i stood out like a sore thumb. Anyway, we had a fantastic lunch. Maybe its been a long time i had a weekday lunch with her. After that, i sent her back to her office... Ground floor. After taking my last look on her, i set my course to find those toys i have been collecting since i was a child. It was located at some walking distance. But i guess lady luck was not shining on me. I went in search of the shop and it was closed. Closed for the week as they have gone to Japan to get more toys back. ARGHZ... What rotten luck. So i hit the road, board a bus and head straight home.

Well... That is about it, i shall continue about my life tonight. If i got the time...

Timing is right...

No comments: