Monday, October 18, 2004

Brand New Week

This is the special week. This is the first time i ever stayed at home for the whole day just enjoying myself. Immerse myself into my chair and enjoyed my room's stress busters. There is the black and cool looking PS2, the al-powerful CPU, loud-banging Hi-Fi and lastly, my bouncy bed. Man, its heaven on earth here. I practically spent my whole day here. Well not totally every minute. I did went to my kitchen, to make lunch and bring it back to my heaven to eat. I left my heaven for awhile in the evening to accompany my Sis. She is damn tired after an exam today. Looking at her really makes me feel useless. Im her big brother and i can't help her a little bit. All i can do is cheer her up and keep her spirits up. Maybe that is all i can do now. How i wish i could share the burden with her. I sent her home after that. Even though the journey was short, she slept on the bus. Guess she really is tired. After sending her home, i walked about her neighbourhood to look around to see if there were any mobile phone shop. It was really bad i could not find any. So i went back home and continued my games.

I am now on full track on the road to recovery. Im recovering from the stress i have been dealt with for the past 14 weeks. No more stress. No more pressure. No more datelines. Now the road ahead is clear. Enjoyment is all i can see. It will all end when i reach bend in the road. That bend will be called ITP. When that comes, i will stop all this enjoyment and sink myself in that stressful company. That is my challenge for the year. This is a major challenge as i like chanllenges. Hope i can do great on this challenge and continue with my life.

Its to enjoy...

No comments: