Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Time is ticking...

A few more days, less than 100 hours left. Countdown to my submission date of my FYP. Headed to school late. Woke up rather late too, had a bad time waking up. After i woke up, the construction site caused a ruckus again. Left home soon after... The sunshine feels so good on the body, making me feel so alive. After some lessons, i went to join my friends to tidy up our presentation. Had to present it today. Rush and rush... Finally we have completed it. Sure enough... It was tough, but at least it was something we did last minute. Crash into the presetation with whatever we had. Not a memorable experience and one that i would never regard as one of my best presentation. After that, i met up with my friend to help her on her project. Taught her as much as possible, could not help her much, instead just encouraged her and and gave her some pointers. Finally, had to accompany her to walk to the train. When we left the lab, i followed her. She asked me to keep her company while she waits for her class of boys to walk together to the train. When they have arrived, we set our destination to the train station. While walking, she chatted with them, but she walked next to me. Maybe she felt it was neccessary to do it as she was the one that asked me to do it. When we reached the train station, we seperated as we took different directiions. The train was kind of late due to the mad rush of a typical Singapore evening. Alighted at the next stop and went on to check out the comic store. Went to take a look around to see if the newest volume of comic have arrived. Im not sure why, but i just like to get my comics from that store. Luck was not on my side, there was no new volumes of comic. What a wasted trip. Left the comic store and went home feeling tired and dissapointed.

Time is running out and im left with that little time to settle all my FYP stuff. We have finished it totally left with some clearing of the codes and a couple of comments here and there. Nothing that cannot be done in this short timing. All that is required are done. Hope everything works well when we present our FYP to our Supervisors and Evaluator. I do hope he gives a remark or comment so that i will get to showcase our project again.

Present, present, present...(1 nouns, 1 verb, 1 adjective)

No comments: