Friday, October 15, 2004

Life of a Free Man

Ah... The good life... Now all that is left is my ITP(Internship Program). After that, its another journey in life that i must undertake. Nothing much happened today. Woke up late as i want to enjoy my bed a little longer. Finally, i got myself up and went to the bathroom to wash myself. Breakfast was next and it was good. Well... Not using my own allowance and furthermore, a good cup of coffee. Definitely it was good. I went back to my room and totally sank myself there. Played games on my PS2, chatted with my ex-VP on the com and listened to great music on my radio. Did not enjoy myself like this for a very long time... After sometime, i went for a swim and cooled myself off. Nothing like soaking up the cold water to relieve your stress totally. My dad came home rather early as he is going to Bangkok for the weekends. We left for the airport and settled our dinner there. Said goodbyes and farewells to him, we went back home.

Nothing is better than a stress-free momment in your life. In this country, every corner is filled with stress. Maybe its just me or is this whole country built on stress? From the day we are taking our PSLE, we are bring pressurised to get good grades. Getting good grades is one thing, but missing a huge chunk of your childhood life is very bad. Do children these days know the fun of marbles? Do they know what is a plastic trasparent piggy bank? Now they are eating ice shavings but it orginated where these shavings were shaped to a ball and sucked the watery cold sweetness from it. When its all dry, we use to throw the ball at one another to create the fun of having snowball fight in a country where there is no winter. Some of the things that i used to do all fading into my memories. Its so pressuring to live in such a stressful life, who wants to pay taxes at everything that have a price on it. Man, i wonder when will the government have such a thing where they tax on the taxes you pay.

Freedom is sweet...

No comments: