Monday, October 25, 2004

Super Monday

Another beautiful Monday... Some Mondays are that sweet, some Mondays just killed you over and over and over and over... Well... Today is not that day. I was abruptly woken up by my mobile. Man, i was dreaming. Dreaming of a very good time. Darn that phone, should have shut it last night. It was a serious matter as my Supervisor had lost our Peer Evaluation forms. Now he wants us to redo it and send him a soft copy. Im like so pissed off at this and wonders why is he still keeping that post of a Supervisor of FYP projects. Well, action was taken swiftly. I messaged the rest of my teammates and sent them a copy of the form. By the early noon, i had received almost all the forms. Except one... Its expected... Maybe i will push him a little bit tomorrow. After that, i went to make my breakfast. Nothing beats a cup of hot coffee, eggs and a delicious and nutritious sandwich. I think im overeating... Maybe its my nature that i eat alot. I have to confess... My biggest sin, eating. I love to eat. Not only that, i like to cook too. Enough of that. After breakfast, i rested awhile and packed my table. Nothing much has changed but at least its neater. With the table packed, i opened my cupboard and picked my clothing for leaving home later. I went to this building at the city area where i was suppose to register for the SAT exams. Man... Its really a long walk. Reach the building, got the forms, understood what was suppose to be done and left the building in search of another item. Tonight was the big beef cookoff. I was searching for a bottle of sour cream as i ran out of it. I forgot where i got that bottle but i could not find it anywhere. So i went home without the sauce. Reached home and took the beef out to thaw. Rest my tired body by totally relaxing infront of the television watching a re-run of The Simpsons. Do not know why but i find that the award-winning hit comedy always make me laugh. No matter how many times i see it. After that sparks the beef cook off. Everything went well except that without the sour cream, everything tasted a little off...

Registering for another kind of exams. I always wanted to get a degree. Wear that square hat and tossing up in the air to see it spin. With that degree, i can wear the graduation coat and have a family photo. I always wanted to have a family photo. Looking back at all the photos, i realise that i have never had a family photo taken before. Okie, the baby pictures does not count. I mean, i want to be standing behind them while they are sitting on chairs. Once, my teammate showed us a photo of her family photo. It was really nice and it was beautiful. Really shows the bond the family have. I looked at it and wished that my family have one taken. I just want to keep one in my wallet so that whenever im lonely, i will take it out and look at all the loving and caring faces that i see everyday in my home. That will be a very long time before it can ever be fulfilled. Currently the photos in my wallet are those i care alot. I keep them inside there and take out once awhile to look at it.

Love thy family...

No comments: