Friday, October 08, 2004

Day of Freedom

After so many weeks... After so many days... Finally... I have completed my project!!! YEAH!!! Got ready for school late as i wanted to stay in bed longer. Already done what I am suppose to do. Arrived in school late, i think my teammates are wondering what the hell am i doing arriving so late. They did not make any enquiries or ask me any questions. But i can see that they are kind of unhappy me being late and them early. I sat down and started up my work area. After awhile, we went for our breakfast. It was rather fast, nothing much was chatted. Maybe everyone is stress and pressurised by the dateline given. With a full stomach, we went back to our lab to continue our project. I had to concentrate on another project as the dateline is today. Totally just compiled and lied about everything. To make the report out, we just had to do all kinds of stuff. A five person project ended up by three person clearing up the rest of the project. Sat there for three full hours to clear up the rest of the stuff. After the greusome challenge, we finally completed it and we submitted it just in time. Went back to join my teammates after that. Did some minor testing and found a bug. But my teammate that was suppose to do that was already on his way home. Shucks... Had to bring that part back home and send it to him. After that, i accompanied the girls of my teammate to print the documentation required for this phase of the project. Wow... We spent almost $15 on printing papers. But at least it is worth it. Gave up my file to one of them as they did not bring a file to keep the papers. After that, we parted and i left for home.

Nothing feels better than having something lifted off your shoulders. The stress, the pressure... All gone. Freedom never felt so good. It feels like life have gone back to normal again. Usually when this happens, most of the time im thinking of what to do and what i will be doing next. This kind of life is also not very good. Maybe i am a picky person. Whatever life throws at me, i will have complains on it. This proves that im still human, im still a Singaporean. Got to learn to be more flexible and more adaptive to my environment. Now that im left with less than three weeks before i reach my holidays. Took the initiative to pack my holidays. This will save me the trouble of thinking what to do and where to go during my holidays. Never done this before, maybe this will be a good start to a long period of holiday.

Be stress free...

No comments: