Thursday, October 21, 2004

What???

What happened to me... Today is a day of infamy. My fish was pronounced dead today. After so many years of companionship, it finally reported to the gates of heaven. Life of being my fish is a good life. I have a big tank where he can swim around all day with no care in the world. Food was given every morning and evening. When i see the water is all yellow and have a smell, i take out all my stuff and i change the water and clean the tank. All this done while he stay at this corner waiting for his crib to be changed. After that, he wag his fins around like a happy fish. Man... I'm gonna miss those days. Now my tank is empty and the sound of running water is silent. As they say, words can't express what i feel right now. Maybe this is the Lord's way of telling me to get a new fish? I do not know, but what i know is... The tank will be empty for the time being.

Rest in peace...

No comments: